Rei-Ki 1 Hong Kong 2008

( click on photos to enlarge )



















Rei-Ki always graces everyone with peace, joy and unconditional love.

Everytime you walk into a class where Rei-Ki is being taught, you walk into a class filled with love




















It is difficult to explain what Rei-Ki is without actually experiencing it






























As a reward for helping, former graduates get the privilege of enjoying healing energy from 5 pairs of new Rei-Ki hands!





































Novices share their new-found experiences








Advance level graduate, Raymond Lo shares his experience with the class




Advance level graduate Dr Chan Wan Tung awakens refreshed after a healing session from 5 pairs of new Rei-Ki hands. An experience that can only be described as---pure bliss!!












And I catch up on the hugs from all the new graduates....











































New Rei-Ki 1 graduates receive their certificates.....
























































































































































Lighter moments



















4 comments:

  1. Graduates of Rei-Ki 1 Class of 2nd. November 2008 --- please share your experiences and comments here.
    All others are welcome too.

    Love & light,
    Selvam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, everybody, It is so nice to see all the pictures coming out and reminding me all the positve experience in learning Reiki together. I am now try the best to practice daily for myself , sometimes for my family members including my husband, my mother and daughter and my dog---Jimmy. My husband feedbacked that he is getting better over his cough after receving Reiki from me. Still, I am just in a very begining stage. I just wonder how are your experiences and would you mind sharing your experiences of doing Reiki for yourself and others.
    Cammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear all,

    I have jsut discharged from the hospital after my surgery. It is so nice to have Dorinda to visit me and doing the Reiki for me. The experience is good.
    Also, I found the progress of my recovery was good as well comparing with my last operation. I think I should thank for those members who have sent distant Reiki to me.

    Thanks a lot for your help

    Happy New Year.

    Cammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scent of Reiki


    To me, ‘smell’ sometimes represents Reiki.

    In the past, I have always had a ‘scentful’ experience every time I send Reiki. I was once sending Reiki and I encountered a peculiar smell of cigarettes…. a scent from a crowded market place, and even the foul smell from a rubbish bin.

    The most pleasant and impressive however was the sweet scent of Jasmine.

    One morning sometime ago, I was having breakfast at a fast food shop, while reading about the Reiki Grand Masters. I was suddenly surrounded by a wonderful floral scent. I felt completely peaceful when I was breathing in this wonderful smell. I could tell that it was the scent of Jasmine.

    Jasmine….I wondered to myself? At 8 o’clock in the morning at a fast food shop that was located in a housing estate… how odd??!.

    Some years ago, I used to have breakfast there after taking my 2 sons to school. I was used to the smell of fried bacon, eggs, sausages, pancakes, coffee & tea. But the scent of Jasmine…well that’s something that definitely did not belong in that fast food shop.

    I looked around, sniffing away, trying to find out the source of this nice scent. There were only a few customers in that shop at the time. Most of them were men or elderly people. And there was definitely no sign of flowers nor a floral garden outside the shop.

    Having searched for a while, my attention was drawn to the papers that were on my table. They were distributed by our Reiki Master during the Reiki seminar few days earlier. The articles and stories were about Reiki and an introduction to our Reiki Grand Masters.

    It had dawned upon me then that the sweet scent of Jamine came to me as I was reading the story of Grand Master Mrs. Hawayo Takata. In a flash, I remembered I was told that Jasmine was her most favourite flower, and I was almost certain that the scent was Takata’s divine presence. And I truly felt so blessed and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Share your Rei-Ki experience, make an enquiry, or place a comment here. All posts are moderated.