A Tribute to my Masters

"Rei-Ki has always been like a vocation call to me.
It is beyond me to fathom the metaphysics or the healing power of reiki.
All I know is that when the life force flows, boundaries to love cease to exist.
Rei-Ki is in essence pure unconditional love.
It has brought about the most profound of changes to my life.


I adhere to the teachings of my Masters with reverence, honour and discipline, and vow to not alter what I have been taught in any way whatsoever.
What I've learnt is exactly what I teach.

Dr Mikao Usui, I bow to you."

Love & light,
Selvam Mariappan



My Rei-Ki Masters


"My dearest Barbara McGregor,

I love, honour and respect you.

Thank you for giving me Dr. Mikao Usui's divine gift of Rei-Ki.

Dear Barbara, I bow to you. "




"My dearest Dr. Karl Jacobs,

I will always love, honour and respect you.

Thank you for having entrusted me with the ability to teach Rei-Ki in continuing Dr Usui's mission.

Dear Karl, I bow to you. "






Rei-Ki Master Barbara McGregor and Selvam Mariappan
Picture taken at Richmond in London during Barbara's inaugural UK Rei-Ki 1 seminar in 1993.





Rei-Ki Master & Life Mentor, Dr Karl Jacobs and Selvam Mariappan
Picture taken at Chiang Mai, Thailand in 2002

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Selvam,
    Thank you and congratulations to sharing your wonderful presence on your 'To Heal With Love' blog.
    You truly are a gifted healer and teacher of Rei-ki, one who shares passionately from the heart and soul.
    I look forward to hearing more about any adventures in Rei-ki here, from you and your students alike.
    Keep spreading the good energies and Love of Rei-ki with anybody open to giving and receiving it.
    Sending Love and blessings,
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest Master Karl Jacobs,

    Thank you so much for your love, support and blessings.

    You are a beacon of light to me and I will always continue spreading the love of Rei-Ki to all souls who are drawn to it.

    Love & light,
    Selvam

    ReplyDelete