Rei-Ki 1 Hong Kong 2002-2004


(Click on photos to enlarge )


Pictures taken during some of the Rei-Ki 1 Classes held in Hong Kong.

Please accept my apologies if pictures taken during your particular Rei-Ki 1 class is not included below.

Rei-Ki 1
7th. April 2002
Hong Kong














Rei-Ki 1
20th. May 2002
Hong Kong











Rei-Ki 1
23rd. June 2002
Hong Kong

Rei-Ki 1
25th. August 2002
Hong Kong


















Rei-Ki 1
Hong Kong
16th. May 2004






Rei-Ki demonstration during class































Novices practise Rei-Ki on each other during class















Having fun is also part of Rei-Ki













Rei-Ki graduates pose with Selvam at a seminar in Hong Kong

















2 comments:

  1. Dear Friends in Rei-Ki,

    If you have an experience or comment you would like to share, please feel free to post here.

    Love & light,
    Selvam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear all,

    I am Cammy, a newly graduate of Reiki I in November,08. I am currently pratice Reiki daily for myself and sometimes for my family members and my pet. How is your experiences?

    As I am going to have my leg operation on 22/12/08, I just want to request those can send distant Reiki to me during my recovery period.

    You are feel free to e-amil to me with the following address

    cammycheung@gmail.com

    thanks,

    Cammy

    ReplyDelete

Share your Rei-Ki experience, make an enquiry, or place a comment here. All posts are moderated.